Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sen. Mitch McConnell & 'HIS' Financeers

Lately, it has come to our attention that Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) initially had backed financial and regulation reform of Wall Street. Recently, he met with a 'band of few' of these types of entities and has since returned with a profound sense for the obvious (according to him). He now is against reform of Wall Street. Why? No one really knows but I'll just bet its' those executives within Wall Street that are his (and many other Republicans) campaign coffers. It does not matter whether they're conservative or what, Republicans love the smell of money. Like sharks in the water, they feed, thrive on it. I know we all do to some point, with repubs its obscene! 

"I guess Senator McConnell and his band of merry Republican men and woman (brood) are like that old adage from a movie; Jerry McGuire: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!"

Until next time, take care of yourselves. YOU ARE the ONLY one who will....the politicians won't!
WD

No comments:

Post a Comment